We have some big news to share – the SMART Learning Space is changing locations!
- When? The change will occur April 1st and you’ll be
re-directed automatically to the new location on that date. No new
course registrations will be allowed between March 18th and April 1st so
we have time to transfer data.
- Why? We think the new site will be easier and more
fun for you to use. It has an active community where you can connect
with other people and get SMART product tips and tricks, a forum where
you can get answers to your training questions, and a super-easy user
interface we know you’ll love.
- What do I need to do? Finish any incomplete courses
by March 26th. We’ll transfer all of your learning records, but we
can’t transfer a “bookmark” in the middle of the course.
- Do I need a new account? No – we’ll do all the work, and you can use the same user name and password as you do now.
- Do I still have access to the same courses? Yes!
The current SLS online course catalog contains over 120 high-quality
courses, which will all be available in the new location.
- Will I lose any courses that I’ve paid for and haven’t taken yet?
No – all of your courses will be transferred over to the new site. Your
“lifelong learning record” will include training or certifications that
were previously completed.
If you have more questions, check out our FAQ
or contact us at smarttech.com/contacttraining
If you want to receive monthly updates about what's new and exciting at SMART, please update your contact information at smarttech.com/subscribe
We look forward to seeing you in our new location on April 1st!
The SMART Learning Space admin team
Post a Comment